What's West Seventh like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider West Seventh? Nature lovers can visit Mississippi River and Mississippi National River and Recreation Area. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Mall of America and U.S. Bank Stadium.
How to get to West Seventh
West Seventh is located 2.1 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of St. Paul.
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from West Seventh
- St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 3 mi (4.9 km) from West Seventh
- Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud), 17.4 mi (28 km) from West Seventh
Things to see and do in and around West Seventh
What to see in West Seventh
- Mississippi River
- Mississippi National River and Recreation Area
Things to do near West Seventh:
- Science Museum of Minnesota (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Como Park Zoo and Conservatory (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Ordway Center for the Performing Arts (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Minnesota History Center (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Minnesota Children's Museum (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit St. Paul?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -6°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, May (average 112 mm of rainfall)