What's West Bloomington like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider West Bloomington. Take time to see places such as Bloomington Ice Gardens and Normandale Lake Park while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Hyland Greens Golf and Learning Center and Hyland Ski and Snowboard Area.
How to get to West Bloomington
West Bloomington is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Bloomington.
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from West Bloomington
- Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from West Bloomington
- St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from West Bloomington
Things to see and do in and around West Bloomington
What to see in West Bloomington
- Bloomington Ice Gardens
- Normandale Lake Park
- Normandale Community College
- Bush Lake Beach
Things to do near West Bloomington:
- Hyland Greens Golf and Learning Center (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Eden Prairie Center (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Braemar Golf Course (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bloomington?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -5°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, May (average 101 mm of rainfall)