What's Playas del Palo like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Playas del Palo. Take time to see places such as Las Acacias Beach and Playa del Palo while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Port of Malaga and Málaga Cathedral.
How to get to Playas del Palo
Playas del Palo is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the heart of Málaga.
- Malaga (AGP), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Playas del Palo
Things to see and do in and around Playas del Palo
What to see in Playas del Palo
- Las Acacias Beach
- Playa del Palo
- Playa del Dedo
Things to do near Playas del Palo:
- Malaga Roman Theatre (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Picasso Museum Malaga (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Calle Larios (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- El Corte Ingles Commercial Center (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- El Candado Golf Course (1 mi/1.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Málaga?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: November, February, April, October (average 51 mm of rainfall)