What's Prospect Park like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Prospect Park. Take time to see places such as TCF Bank Stadium and Mississippi River while you're here. Mall of America and U.S. Bank Stadium are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Prospect Park
Prospect Park is located 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Minneapolis.
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 6 mi (9.6 km) from Prospect Park
- St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Prospect Park
- Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from Prospect Park
Things to see and do in and around Prospect Park
What to see in Prospect Park
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- TCF Bank Stadium
- Mississippi River
- Williams Arena
Things to do near Prospect Park:
- Guthrie Theater (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- The Armory (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Nicollet Mall (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Minneapolis Institute of Arts (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Skyway Theatre (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Minneapolis?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -5°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, May (average 101 mm of rainfall)