What's Elliot Park like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Elliot Park? Take time to see the sights such as The Armory while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include U.S. Bank Stadium and Target Center.
How to get to Elliot Park
Elliot Park is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Minneapolis.
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Elliot Park
- St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 10 mi (16 km) from Elliot Park
- Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from Elliot Park
Things to see and do in and around Elliot Park
Things to see near Elliot Park:
- U.S. Bank Stadium (0.3 mi/0.6 km away)
- Target Center (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Minneapolis Convention Center (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Target Field (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
Things to do near Elliot Park:
- The Armory (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Nicollet Mall (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Skyway Theatre (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- State Theatre (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Orpheum Theatre (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Minneapolis?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -5°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, May (average 101 mm of rainfall)