What's Isla del Sol like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Isla del Sol? Tropicana Field and John's Pass Village & Boardwalk are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Dolphin Landings Charter Boat Center and Merry Pier are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Isla del Sol
Isla del Sol is located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the heart of St. Petersburg.
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from Isla del Sol
- St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Isla del Sol
- St. Petersburg, FL (PIE-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl.), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from Isla del Sol
Things to see and do in and around Isla del Sol
Things to see near Isla del Sol:
- Eckerd College (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Dolphin Landings Charter Boat Center (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Merry Pier (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Pass-a-Grille Beach (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Upham Beach (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
Things to do near Isla del Sol:
- Gulf Beaches Historical Museum (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Pasadena Shopping Center (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Corey Ave (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Bay Village Shopping Center (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Dr. Carter G. Woodson African American Museum (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit St. Petersburg?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 190 mm of rainfall)