What's Riverdale like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Riverdale? Take time to see places such as The Danforth Music Hall and Queen Street while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Riverdale Park and Withrow Park.
How to get to Riverdale
Riverdale is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 13.3 mi (21.3 km) from Riverdale
- Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Riverdale
Getting to Riverdale on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Gerrard St East at Logan Ave Stop
- Gerrard St East at Carlaw Ave Stop
- Gerrard St East at Degrassi St Stop
Things to see and do in and around Riverdale
What to see in Riverdale
- Queen Street
- Riverdale Park
- Withrow Park
- Rosedale Ravine Lands
Things to do near Riverdale:
- The Danforth Music Hall (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Toronto Eaton Centre (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Downtown Yonge (2 mi/3.1 km away)
- Ed Mirvish Theatre (2 mi/3.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Toronto?