What's Santa Teresa like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Santa Teresa? Places to visit such as Morazan Park and Plaza de la Cultura are not far away. National Theater and Central Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Santa Teresa
Santa Teresa is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of San José.
- San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.), 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Santa Teresa
- San Jose (SYQ-Tobias Bolanos Intl.), 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from Santa Teresa
Things to see and do in and around Santa Teresa
Things to see near Santa Teresa:
- Morazan Park (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Plaza de la Cultura (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Central Park (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- San Jose Cathedral (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- National Park (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
Things to do near Santa Teresa:
- National Theater (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Jade Museum (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- National Museum of Costa Rica (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Museum of Costa Rican Art (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- San Pedro Mall (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit San José?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, June, August (average 297 mm of rainfall)