What's Guntur like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Guntur. Top places in the larger area to visit include Bundaran Hi and National Monument. Taman Mini Indonesia Indah is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Guntur
Guntur is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Jakarta.
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 13.7 mi (22 km) from Guntur
- Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Guntur
Things to see and do in and around Guntur
Things to see near Guntur:
- Golden Triangle (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Bundaran Hi (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- National Monument (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Taman Suropati (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Balai Sidang Jakarta Convention Center (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
Things to do near Guntur:
- Plaza Indonesia (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- ITC Kuningan (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Grand Indonesia Shopping Mall (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Ambassador Mall (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Kuningan City Mall (1.3 mi/2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Jakarta?
- Hottest months: September, August, October, April (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, March, April (average 163 mm of rainfall)