What's Fabreville like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Fabreville? Take time to see places such as Place Forzani and Arena Richard Trottier while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Musee Pour Enfants and Golf UFO.
How to get to Fabreville
Fabreville is located 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the heart of Laval.
- Trudeau International Airport (YUL), 8.5 mi (13.8 km) from Fabreville
- Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 19.3 mi (31 km) from Fabreville
Things to see and do in and around Fabreville
Things to see near Fabreville:
- Place Forzani (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Mille Iles River Park (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- College Montmorency (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Moulin Légaré (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Municipal Library Rosemere (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
Things to do in Fabreville
- Arena Richard Trottier
- Musee Pour Enfants
- Golf UFO
When is the best time to visit Laval?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -7°C)
- Rainiest months: August, November, September, July (average 92 mm of rainfall)