What's Pease like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Pease. Take time to see the sights such as Red Hook Brewery while you're here. The Music Hall and Portsmouth Brewery are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Pease
Pease is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Newington.
- Portsmouth, NH (PSM-Portsmouth Intl.), 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Pease
- Sanford, ME (SFM-Sanford Seacoast Regional), 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from Pease
- Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from Pease
Things to see and do in and around Pease
Things to see near Pease:
- Red Hook Brewery (0.7 mi/1 km away)
- Portsmouth Brewery (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Market Square (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Prescott Park (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Discover Portsmouth (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
Things to do near Pease:
- The Music Hall (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Strawbery Banke Museum (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Water Country (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Wentworth by the Sea Golf Club (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Kittery Outlets (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newington?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: March, November, April, October (average 121 mm of rainfall)