What's Arlington Ridge like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Arlington Ridge. Take time to see the sights such as Arlington Historical Museum while you're here. Arlington National Cemetery and Lincoln Memorial are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Arlington Ridge
Arlington Ridge is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of Arlington.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Arlington Ridge
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 31 mi (49.9 km) from Arlington Ridge
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from Arlington Ridge
Things to see and do in and around Arlington Ridge
Things to see near Arlington Ridge:
- Arlington National Cemetery (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Lincoln Memorial (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Washington Monument (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- George Washington University (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- National Mall (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
Things to do near Arlington Ridge:
- Arlington Historical Museum (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- National Museum of African American History and Culture (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- National Museum of Natural History (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Union Station Shopping Center (4.4 mi/7.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Addison Heights?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, July, September (average 97 mm of rainfall)