What's Valle de Bravo Centro like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Valle de Bravo Centro? Take time to see places such as Lake Avandaro and Central Square while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Saint Francis of Assisi Church.
Things to see and do in and around Valle de Bravo Centro
What to see in Valle de Bravo Centro
- Lake Avandaro
- Central Square
- Saint Francis of Assisi Church
Things to do near Valle de Bravo Centro:
- Museum Joaquin Arcadio Curroc Valle de Bravo (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Artisan Market (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Valle de Bravo Archaeological Museum (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Valle de Bravo?
- Hottest months: April, May, June, March (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 143 mm of rainfall)