What's Barranco de São Miguel like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Barranco de São Miguel. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Faro Old Town. Estoi Palace and Novacortica Cork Factory are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Barranco de São Miguel
Barranco de São Miguel is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Estoi.
- Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Barranco de São Miguel
Things to see and do in and around Barranco de São Miguel
Things to see near Barranco de São Miguel:
- Estoi Palace (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Moncarapacho Museum and Chapel (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Sao Miguel Peak (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Ruins of Milreu (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to do near Barranco de São Miguel:
- Novacortica Cork Factory (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Municipal Swimming Pool (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Costume Museum (4 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Estoi?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, October, April (average 87 mm of rainfall)