What's La Caleta like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider La Caleta. Take time to see places such as Malagueta Beach and Playa de la Caleta while you're here. Port of Malaga and Málaga Cathedral are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to La Caleta
La Caleta is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Málaga.
- Malaga (AGP), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from La Caleta
Things to see and do in and around La Caleta
What to see in La Caleta
- Malagueta Beach
- Playa de la Caleta
Things to do near La Caleta:
- Malaga Roman Theatre (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Picasso Museum Malaga (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Calle Larios (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Teatro del Soho CaixaBank (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Museo del Vino Malaga (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Málaga?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: November, February, April, October (average 51 mm of rainfall)