What's Causeway Isles like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Causeway Isles? John's Pass Village & Boardwalk and Tropicana Field are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. St. Petersburg Municipal Beach and Upham Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Causeway IslesCauseway Isles is located 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the heart of St. Petersburg.
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.), 19.9 mi (32 km) from Causeway Isles
- St. Petersburg, FL (PIE-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl.), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Causeway Isles
- St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Causeway Isles
Things to see and do in and around Causeway Isles
Things to see near Causeway Isles:
- St. Petersburg Municipal Beach (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Upham Beach (2 mi/3.1 km away)
- Pass-a-Grille Beach (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Eckerd College (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Sunset Beach (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
Things to do near Causeway Isles:
- John's Pass Village & Boardwalk (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Pasadena Shopping Center (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Treasure Bay Golf and Tennis (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Corey Ave (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit St. Petersburg?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 190 mm of rainfall)