What's South Eliot like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit South Eliot? Top places in the larger area to visit include Kittery Outlets and Market Square. Long Sands Beach is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to South Eliot
South Eliot is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Eliot.
- Portsmouth, NH (PSM-Portsmouth Intl.), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from South Eliot
- Sanford, ME (SFM-Sanford Seacoast Regional), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from South Eliot
Things to see and do in and around South Eliot
Things to see near South Eliot:
- Market Square (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Portsmouth Brewery (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Prescott Park (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Red Hook Brewery (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Discover Portsmouth (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
Things to do near South Eliot:
- Kittery Outlets (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Fox Run Mall (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- The Music Hall (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Strawbery Banke Museum (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- USS Albacore Museum (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Eliot?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: March, November, April, October (average 121 mm of rainfall)