What's Sanctuary like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Sanctuary? Nature lovers can visit J. N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge. Turner Beach and Captiva Beach are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Sanctuary
Sanctuary is located 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Wulfert.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 25.7 mi (41.4 km) from Sanctuary
Things to see and do in and around Sanctuary
Things to see near Sanctuary:
- J. N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Turner Beach (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Captiva Beach (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Bowman's Beach (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Sanibel Island Southern Beach (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Wulfert?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, September (average 239 mm of rainfall)