What's New Lodge like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit New Lodge? Visit places such as Crumlin Road Gaol and St. Anne's Cathedral when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Belfast Customs House and SSE Arena are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to New Lodge
New Lodge is located 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Belfast.
- Belfast International Airport (BFS), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from New Lodge
- Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City), 2.5 mi (4 km) from New Lodge
Things to see and do in and around New Lodge
Things to see near New Lodge:
- Crumlin Road Gaol (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- St. Anne's Cathedral (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Belfast Customs House (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- SSE Arena (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Belfast City Hall (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
Things to do near New Lodge:
- Victoria Square Shopping Centre (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Titanic Belfast (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Odyssey Complex (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Grand Opera House (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Waterfront Hall (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Belfast?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: July, December, October, January (average 87 mm of rainfall)