What's Zona XLV Castel di Guido like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Zona XLV Castel di Guido. Take time to see places such as Hydromania and Polledrara di Cecanibbio while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Piazza Navona and Trevi Fountain.
How to get to Zona XLV Castel di Guido
Zona XLV Castel di Guido is located 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Zona XLV Castel di Guido
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from Zona XLV Castel di Guido
Things to see and do in and around Zona XLV Castel di Guido
Things to see near Zona XLV Castel di Guido:
- Polledrara di Cecanibbio (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Università degli Studi Niccolò Cusano (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Università San Raffaele (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Maccarese Baths (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Rome?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, September (average 97 mm of rainfall)