What's Mejaši like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Mejaši. Places such as Znjan Beach and Salona are just a little farther away. Bacvice Beach and Gregory of Nin Statue are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Mejaši
Mejaši is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of Split.
- Split (SPU), 10 mi (16 km) from Mejaši
- Brac Island (BWK), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from Mejaši
Things to see and do in and around Mejaši
Things to see near Mejaši:
- Znjan Beach (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Salona (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Bacvice Beach (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Gregory of Nin Statue (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Diocletian's Palace (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
Things to do near Mejaši:
- Croatian National Theater (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Fish Market (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Platinum Casino (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Croatian Maritime Museum (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Green Market (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Split?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, November, December (average 89 mm of rainfall)