What's Vale das Colinas like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Vale das Colinas. Places to visit such as Black Lake Park and Mini Mundo are not far away. Joaquina Rita Bier Lake and Snowland Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Vale das Colinas
Vale das Colinas is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Gramado.
- Caxias do Sul (CXJ-Aeroporto Hugo Cantergiani), 22.2 mi (35.8 km) from Vale das Colinas
Things to see and do in and around Vale das Colinas
Things to see near Vale das Colinas:
- Black Lake Park (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Joaquina Rita Bier Lake (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Sao Pedro Church (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Gramado Central Avenue (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Serra Park Events Center (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
Things to do near Vale das Colinas:
- Mini Mundo (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Snowland Park (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Palace of Festivals (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Gramado Covered Street (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Santa Claus Village (2 mi/3.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gramado?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: June, July, August, May (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, September, January (average 128 mm of rainfall)