What's North Rosedale Park like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider North Rosedale Park? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Henry Ford Museum. Gospel Music Hall of Fame and Museum and Redford Theatre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to North Rosedale Park
North Rosedale Park is located 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the heart of Detroit.
- Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from North Rosedale Park
- Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal), 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from North Rosedale Park
- Windsor, ON (YQG), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from North Rosedale Park
Things to see and do in and around North Rosedale Park
Things to see near North Rosedale Park:
- Lawrence Technological University (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Oakland Community College Southfield Campus (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Urban League Detroit (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Calihan Hall (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
Things to do near North Rosedale Park:
- Gospel Music Hall of Fame and Museum (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Redford Theatre (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Shrine of the Black Madonna Cultural Center & Bookstore (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Eta Phi Beta Sorority Headquarters (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Detroit?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: September, June, August, May (average 82 mm of rainfall)