What's Saint-Martin like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Saint-Martin? Places such as Palace of the Kings of Majorca and Le Castillet are just a little farther away. Perpignan Cathedral and Campo Santo are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Saint-Martin
Saint-Martin is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Perpignan.
- Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Saint-Martin
Things to see and do in and around Saint-Martin
Things to see near Saint-Martin:
- Palace of the Kings of Majorca (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- University of Perpignan (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Le Castillet (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Perpignan Cathedral (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Campo Santo (1 mi/1.5 km away)
Things to do near Saint-Martin:
- Theatre de l'Archipel (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Hyacinthe Rigaud Museum (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Mas Baux (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Perpignan?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, April, November (average 62 mm of rainfall)