What's Bollée like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Bollée? Take a fun excursion to Bugatti Circuit. There's plenty more to see, including Circuit de la Sarthe and Papéa Parc Amusement Park.
How to get to Bollée
Bollée is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Le Mans.
- Le Mans (LME-Arnage), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Bollée
Things to see and do in and around Bollée
What to see in Bollée
- Circuit de la Sarthe
- Normandie-Maine Regional Natural Park
- Roman Walls
Things to do in Bollée
- Bugatti Circuit
- Papéa Parc Amusement Park
When is the best time to visit Le Mans?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, December, November (average 76 mm of rainfall)