What's Bollée like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Bollée? Places to visit such as Circuit de la Sarthe and Le Mans Exhibition Centre are not far away. 24 Hours of Le Mans Museum and Bugatti Circuit are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Bollée
Bollée is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Le Mans.
- Le Mans (LME-Arnage), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Bollée
Things to see and do in and around Bollée
Things to see near Bollée:
- Circuit de la Sarthe (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Le Mans Exhibition Centre (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Bugatti Circuit (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- St-Julien Cathedral (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Palace of Congress and Culture (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
Things to do near Bollée:
- 24 Hours of Le Mans Museum (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Papea Park (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Musee de Tesse (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Abbaye de l'Epau (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Le Mans?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: October, December, January, May (average 88 mm of rainfall)