What's San Luis like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit San Luis? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium. The Centre of Tallahassee and Donald L. Tucker Civic Center are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to San Luis
San Luis is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of Tallahassee.
- Tallahassee, FL (TLH-Tallahassee Intl.), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from San Luis
Things to see and do in and around San Luis
Things to see near San Luis:
- Florida State University (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Florida A&M University (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Tallahassee Community College (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Donald L. Tucker Civic Center (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
Things to do near San Luis:
- The Centre of Tallahassee (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Tallahassee Downtown Market (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Bragg Memorial Stadium (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Cascades Park (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Tallahassee Museum (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tallahassee?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, March (average 179 mm of rainfall)