What's Rancho del Rey like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Rancho del Rey. Top places in the larger area to visit include Petco Park and North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre. Alameda Otay is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Rancho del Rey
Rancho del Rey is located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the heart of Chula Vista.
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Rancho del Rey
- Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.), 7 mi (11.3 km) from Rancho del Rey
- San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field), 13 mi (21 km) from Rancho del Rey
Things to see and do in and around Rancho del Rey
Things to do near Rancho del Rey:
- North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Aquatica (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Bonita Golf Club (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- Chula Vista Center (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Chula Vista?
- Hottest months: September, August, July, October (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, November, February (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, March, January, December (average 46 mm of rainfall)