What's Malaga Cove like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Malaga Cove. Take time to see places such as Torrance Beach and Palos Verdes Peninsula while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Rat Beach.
How to get to Malaga Cove
Malaga Cove is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Ranchos Verdes Peninsula.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 10.2 mi (16.3 km) from Malaga Cove
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Malaga Cove
- Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from Malaga Cove
Things to see and do in and around Malaga Cove
What to see in Malaga Cove
- Torrance Beach
- Palos Verdes Peninsula
- Rat Beach
Things to do near Malaga Cove:
- South Coast Botanic Garden (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Redondo Beach Pier (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Del Amo Fashion Center (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- Marvin Braude Bike Trail (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Riviera Health Spa (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Ranchos Verdes Peninsula?
- Hottest months: September, August, July, October (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: February, December, January, March (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, February, March (average 52 mm of rainfall)