What's Chakala like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Chakala? Juhu Beach and Aksa Beach are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. ISKCON Temple and NESCO Center are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Chakala
Chakala is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Mumbai.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM), 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Chakala
Things to see and do in and around Chakala
Things to see near Chakala:
- Juhu Beach (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- ISKCON Temple (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- NESCO Center (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Versova Beach (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- University of Mumbai (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
Things to do near Chakala:
- Linking Road (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- JioGarden (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- R City Mall (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Film City (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Shoppers Stop (1 mi/1.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mumbai?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, October (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, September (average 512 mm of rainfall)