What's Muyenga like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Muyenga? Places to visit such as Uganda Golf Course and The Acacia Mall are not far away. Uganda National Museum and Rubaga Cathedral are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Muyenga
Muyenga is located 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from the heart of Kampala.
- Entebbe (EBB-Entebbe Intl.), 21.2 mi (34 km) from Muyenga
Things to see and do in and around Muyenga
Things to see near Muyenga:
- Makerere University (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Rubaga Cathedral (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Kasubi Tombs (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Kabaka's Palace (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Namirembe Cathedral (4 mi/6.4 km away)
Things to do near Muyenga:
- Uganda Golf Course (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- The Acacia Mall (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Uganda National Museum (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Speke Resort and Conference Centre (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Ndere Cultural Centre (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kampala?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, November (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, December, November, August (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, April, December (average 135 mm of rainfall)