What's North Wharf like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider North Wharf? Places to visit such as Viaduct Harbour and New Zealand Maritime Museum are not far away. Princes Wharf and Victoria Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to North Wharf
North Wharf is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Auckland.
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from North Wharf
Things to see and do in and around North Wharf
Things to see near North Wharf:
- Viaduct Harbour (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Princes Wharf (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Victoria Park (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Auckland Ferry Terminal (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Britomart Transport Centre (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
Things to do near North Wharf:
- New Zealand Maritime Museum (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- SkyCity Casino (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Queen Street Shopping District (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Aotea Centre (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- The Civic (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Auckland?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, May, August (average 131 mm of rainfall)