What's Davis Islands like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Davis Islands. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Tampa Riverwalk to shop. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Port of Tampa and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
How to get to Davis Islands
Davis Islands is located 1.8 mi (3 km) from the heart of Tampa.
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Davis Islands
- Tampa, FL (TPF-Peter O. Knight), 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Davis Islands
- St. Petersburg, FL (PIE-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl.), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from Davis Islands
Things to see and do in and around Davis Islands
Things to see near Davis Islands:
- Tampa Bay (12.1 mi/19.5 km away)
- Port of Tampa (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Raymond James Stadium (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Tampa Convention Center (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Amalie Arena (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
Things to do near Davis Islands:
- Tampa Riverwalk (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Sparkman Wharf (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Hyde Park Village (1.6 mi/2.7 km away)
- Channelside Bay Plaza (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Florida Aquarium (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tampa?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, September (average 177 mm of rainfall)