What's University City like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit University City? Take time to see the sights such as Westfield UTC while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Mission Bay and Mission Beach.
How to get to University City
University City is located 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the heart of San Diego.
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.), 9.2 mi (14.7 km) from University City
- San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from University City
- San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field), 14 mi (22.6 km) from University City
Getting to University City on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- University Town Center Station
- Voigt Drive Station
Things to see and do in and around University City
Things to see near University City:
- University of California, San Diego (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Scripps Pier (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- La Jolla Shores Park (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- La Jolla Beach (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Black's Beach (3.1 mi/5 km away)
Things to do near University City:
- Westfield UTC (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Birch Aquarium (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Torrey Pines Golf Course (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Salk Institute for Biological Studies (2.5 mi/4 km away)
When is the best time to visit San Diego?