What's Silvertown like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Silvertown. Take time to see places such as Niagara River Gorge and De Veaux Woods State Park while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and Clifton Hill.
How to get to Silvertown
Silvertown is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Niagara Falls.
- Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.), 21 mi (33.8 km) from Silvertown
- Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Silvertown
Things to see and do in and around Silvertown
What to see in Silvertown
- Niagara River Gorge
- De Veaux Woods State Park
Things to do near Silvertown:
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Clifton Hill (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Fallsview Casino (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Casino Niagara (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Niagara Falls?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -2°C)
- Rainiest months: December, September, January, November (average 78 mm of rainfall)