What's Les Platanes like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Les Platanes? Places to visit such as St. Jacques Church and Exhibition Park are not far away. Campo Santo and Perpignan Cathedral are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Les Platanes
Les Platanes is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Perpignan.
- Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.), 3.1 mi (5.1 km) from Les Platanes
Things to see and do in and around Les Platanes
Things to see near Les Platanes:
- St. Jacques Church (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Exhibition Park (0.3 mi/0.6 km away)
- Campo Santo (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Perpignan Cathedral (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Le Castillet (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
Things to do near Les Platanes:
- Theatre de l'Archipel (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Hyacinthe Rigaud Museum (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Mas Baux (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Musee du Marechal Joffre (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Perpignan?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, April, November (average 62 mm of rainfall)