What's East Side Costa Mesa like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider East Side Costa Mesa? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Irvine Spectrum Center. Orange County Fairgrounds and Fashion Island are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to East Side Costa Mesa
East Side Costa Mesa is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Costa Mesa.
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne), 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from East Side Costa Mesa
- Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from East Side Costa Mesa
- Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 16 mi (25.7 km) from East Side Costa Mesa
Things to see and do in and around East Side Costa Mesa
Things to see near East Side Costa Mesa:
- Orange County Fairgrounds (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Orange Coast College (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Newport Pier (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Balboa Beach (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Balboa Pier (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
Things to do near East Side Costa Mesa:
- Fashion Island (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- South Coast Plaza (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Segerstrom Center for the Arts (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- The Observatory (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Lyon Air Museum (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Costa Mesa?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, December, March (average 52 mm of rainfall)