What's University Town Center like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit University Town Center? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Irvine Spectrum Center. Fashion Island and Segerstrom Center for the Arts are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to University Town Center
University Town Center is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of Irvine.
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from University Town Center
- Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from University Town Center
- Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 17.2 mi (27.6 km) from University Town Center
Things to see and do in and around University Town Center
Things to see near University Town Center:
- University of California, Irvine (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
- Concordia University (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Orange County Fairgrounds (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Orange Coast College (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Corona del Mar State Beach (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
Things to do near University Town Center:
- Fashion Island (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Segerstrom Center for the Arts (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- South Coast Plaza (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Bren Events Center (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Rancho San Joaquin Golf Course (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Irvine?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 66 mm of rainfall)