What's Eastwood Village like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Eastwood Village. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as JetBlue Park at Fenway South. Centennial Park and Edison Mall are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Eastwood Village
Eastwood Village is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the heart of Fort Myers.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 8 mi (12.8 km) from Eastwood Village
- Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 22.8 mi (36.6 km) from Eastwood Village
Things to see and do in and around Eastwood Village
Things to see near Eastwood Village:
- Centennial Park (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Edison and Ford Winter Estates (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- City of Palms Park (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Alliance for the Arts (5 mi/8 km away)
Things to do near Eastwood Village:
- Edison Mall (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Fort Myers Country Club (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Imaginarium Hands - On Museum (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Fort Myers Historical Museum (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Butterfly Estates (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Fort Myers?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, September (average 239 mm of rainfall)