What's Vila Suica like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Vila Suica? Take time to see places such as Orchids Park and Santa Claus Village while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Gramado Museum - Minerals and Precious Stones and Perfume Museum.
How to get to Vila Suica
Vila Suica is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Gramado.
- Caxias do Sul (CXJ-Aeroporto Hugo Cantergiani), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from Vila Suica
Things to see and do in and around Vila Suica
What to see in Vila Suica
- Orchids Park
- Belvedere Viewpoint
Things to do in Vila Suica
- Santa Claus Village
- Gramado Museum - Minerals and Precious Stones
- Perfume Museum
When is the best time to visit Gramado?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: June, July, August, May (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, September, January (average 128 mm of rainfall)