What's Grbavica like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Grbavica. Visit places such as Serbian National Theatre and Petrovaradin Fortress when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Freedom Square and Church of the Virgin Mary are two places to visit nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Grbavica
Things to see near Grbavica:
- University of Novi Sad (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Petrovaradin Fortress (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Freedom Square (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Church of the Virgin Mary (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Bishop's Palace (1 mi/1.7 km away)
Things to do near Grbavica:
- Serbian National Theatre (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Vojvodina Museum (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Cathedral - St. Mary (1.2 mi/2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Novi Sad?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: May, August, October, June (average 73 mm of rainfall)