What's Aviației like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Aviației? Places to visit such as Herastrau Park and Village Museum are not far away. Arcul de Triumf and Piata Romana are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Aviației
Aviației is located 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the heart of Bucharest.
- Bucharest (OTP-Henri Coanda Intl.), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Aviației
Things to see and do in and around Aviației
Things to see near Aviației:
- Herastrau Park (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Arcul de Triumf (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Piata Romana (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- University of Bucharest (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Bucharest City Hall (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
Things to do near Aviației:
- Village Museum (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Romanian Athenaeum (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- National Museum of Art of Romania (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Romanian National Opera (3.4 mi/5.6 km away)
- National Museum of Romanian History (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sector 1?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, August (average 66 mm of rainfall)