What's Les Hauts de Villeneuve like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Les Hauts de Villeneuve. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Palais des Papes. Fort St-Andre and Rocher des Doms are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Les Hauts de Villeneuve
Les Hauts de Villeneuve is located 1.3 mi (2 km) from the heart of Villeneuve-les-Avignon.
- Avignon (AVN-Caumont), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Les Hauts de Villeneuve
- Nimes (FNI-Garons), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from Les Hauts de Villeneuve
Things to see and do in and around Les Hauts de Villeneuve
Things to see near Les Hauts de Villeneuve:
- Palais des Papes (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Fort St-Andre (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Rocher des Doms (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Avignon Cathedral (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Avignon City Hall (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
Things to do near Les Hauts de Villeneuve:
- Piratland (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Collection Lambert (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Avignon Ferris Wheel (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Musee du Petit Palais (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Musee Juif Comtadin (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Villeneuve-les-Avignon?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, May, April (average 75 mm of rainfall)