What's East Bluff like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit East Bluff? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Irvine Spectrum Center. Fashion Island and Orange County Fairgrounds are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to East Bluff
East Bluff is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Newport Beach.
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from East Bluff
- Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from East Bluff
- Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 16.9 mi (27.3 km) from East Bluff
Things to see and do in and around East Bluff
Things to see near East Bluff:
- University of California, Irvine (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Orange County Fairgrounds (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Orange Coast College (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Balboa Pier (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Balboa Beach (3.1 mi/5 km away)
Things to do near East Bluff:
- Fashion Island (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- South Coast Plaza (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Segerstrom Center for the Arts (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- The Observatory (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Bren Events Center (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newport Beach?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, December, March (average 52 mm of rainfall)