What's Brush Park like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Brush Park. Comerica Park and MGM Grand Detroit Casino are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Little Caesars Arena and Ford Field are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Brush Park
Brush Park is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Detroit.
- Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from Brush Park
- Windsor, ON (YQG), 6.8 mi (11 km) from Brush Park
- Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Brush Park
Things to see and do in and around Brush Park
Things to see near Brush Park:
- Comerica Park (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Little Caesars Arena (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Ford Field (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Campus Martius Park (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- GM Renaissance Center (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
Things to do near Brush Park:
- MGM Grand Detroit Casino (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Fox Theatre (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Fillmore Detroit (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- The Majestic Theatre (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Masonic Temple (0.6 mi/1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Detroit?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: September, June, August, May (average 82 mm of rainfall)