What's Palencia like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Palencia. Visit places such as Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Reserve and Water + Stone Gallery when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. As you expand your exploration, why not visit Guana Pine State Park and Wildlife Management Area.
How to get to Palencia
Palencia is located 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the heart of St. Augustine.
- St. Augustine, FL (UST-Northeast Florida Regional), 5 mi (8.1 km) from Palencia
- Jacksonville, FL (CRG-Jacksonville Executive at Craig), 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from Palencia
Things to see and do in and around Palencia
Things to see near Palencia:
- Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Reserve (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Guana Pine State Park and Wildlife Management Area (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit St. Augustine?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, June, July (average 155 mm of rainfall)