What's Live Oak Hills like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Live Oak Hills. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium. Governor's Square Mall and Cascades Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Live Oak Hills
Live Oak Hills is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Tallahassee.
- Tallahassee, FL (TLH-Tallahassee Intl.), 6.2 mi (10 km) from Live Oak Hills
Things to see and do in and around Live Oak Hills
Things to see near Live Oak Hills:
- Florida A&M University (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Florida State University (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Cascades Park (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Florida State Capitol Building (2.5 mi/4 km away)
Things to do near Live Oak Hills:
- Governor's Square Mall (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Tallahassee Downtown Market (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Bragg Memorial Stadium (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Flea Market Tallahassee (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- The Centre of Tallahassee (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tallahassee?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, March (average 179 mm of rainfall)