What's Griffin Heights like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit Griffin Heights? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium. The Centre of Tallahassee and Donald L. Tucker Civic Center are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Griffin Heights
Griffin Heights is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Tallahassee.
- Tallahassee, FL (TLH-Tallahassee Intl.), 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from Griffin Heights
Things to see and do in and around Griffin Heights
Things to see near Griffin Heights:
- Florida State University (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Florida A&M University (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Tallahassee Community College (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Donald L. Tucker Civic Center (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
Things to do near Griffin Heights:
- The Centre of Tallahassee (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Tallahassee Downtown Market (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Cascades Park (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Bragg Memorial Stadium (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Governor's Square Mall (3.1 mi/5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tallahassee?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, March (average 179 mm of rainfall)