What's Wellawatta South like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Wellawatta South? Places to visit such as Dehiwala Zoological Garden and Mount Lavinia Beach are not far away. Marino Mall and Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Wellawatta South
Wellawatta South is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Colombo 06.
- Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 21.2 mi (34.2 km) from Wellawatta South
Things to see and do in and around Wellawatta South
Things to see near Wellawatta South:
- Mount Lavinia Beach (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- University of Colombo (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Galle Face Green (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Galle Face Beach (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
Things to do near Wellawatta South:
- Dehiwala Zoological Garden (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Marino Mall (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Bellagio Casino (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Casino Marina Colombo (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Nelum Pokuna Mahinda Rajapaksa Theatre (3 mi/4.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Colombo 06?
- Hottest months: March, April, February, May (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, November (average 228 mm of rainfall)