What's Governor's Walk like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Governor's Walk? Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Florida Governor's Mansion. Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Governor's Walk
Governor's Walk is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Tallahassee.
- Tallahassee, FL (TLH-Tallahassee Intl.), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Governor's Walk
Things to see and do in and around Governor's Walk
Things to see near Governor's Walk:
- Florida Governor's Mansion (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Florida State University (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Florida A&M University (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Tallahassee Community College (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
Things to do near Governor's Walk:
- Tallahassee Downtown Market (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Cascades Park (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Bragg Memorial Stadium (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Governor's Square Mall (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- The Centre of Tallahassee (1.8 mi/3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tallahassee?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, March (average 179 mm of rainfall)