What's Dunbar like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Dunbar. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as JetBlue Park at Fenway South. Centennial Park and Edison and Ford Winter Estates are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Dunbar
Dunbar is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Fort Myers.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Dunbar
- Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from Dunbar
Things to see and do in and around Dunbar
Things to see near Dunbar:
- Centennial Park (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Edison and Ford Winter Estates (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- City of Palms Park (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Alliance for the Arts (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
Things to do near Dunbar:
- Fort Myers Country Club (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Edison Mall (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Imaginarium Hands - On Museum (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Fort Myers Historical Museum (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Butterfly Estates (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Fort Myers?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, September (average 239 mm of rainfall)